Happy Valley Mid-Century with Views
4 Bedroom | 3.5 Bath | 3584± Sq. Ft. | 1.07± Acre Lot | Built in 1951
Click here to view the brochure.
Perched on over an acre overlooking Happy Valley, this spectacular mid-century home features clean lines and walls of windows with sweeping views of Mt. Diablo.
Perfect for entertaining or retreating to privacy, the main floor includes a light-filled living room, dining room, spa-like primary suite and wrap-around deck. The lower level features two additional bedrooms, a bonus room and access to the sun-drenched backyard with level lawn and pool.
Located in sought-after Happy Valley, this unique property is close to the Lafayette Reservoir, Oakwood Athletic Club, top-rated public and private schools, Hwy 24, BART, and is only 20 miles to San Francisco.
- Entry with skylight, coat closet and stairwell to lower level
- Light-filled living room with stone tile flooring, gas fireplace and floor to ceiling windows with views
- Bright dining room with access to back deck and yard
- Kitchen with solid surface countertops, stainless steel appliances (built-in Sub Zero fridge, Jenn Air range, Decor warming drawer), trash compactor, center island with prep sink, walk-in pantry, skylight, and sink with bay window overlooking the valley
- Primary suite includes French doors to the backyard, skylight, carpet, oversized walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom with jetted Jacuzzi tub, shower stall with two heads, two vanities, and separate water closet
- Secondary bedroom on main level connects to primary suite through barn doors, easily used as a nursery or extension of the primary bedroom
- Full bath in hallway includes custom vanity with stone vessel sink, bathtub with shower and a linen closet
- Two more bedrooms on lower level share full bath with stone vessel sink and tub with shower
- Lower level family room features stone tile flooring, large windows and sliding door to backyard
- Laundry room with folding counter and window with views of the surrounding hills
- Powder bath in laundry room
- Gated driveway with two-car garage and additional gated parking area
- Sprawling backyard includes a pool with water feature, covered brick patio, level lawns, deck with views, meandering pathways, refreshed landscaping, and undeveloped hillside with oak trees
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Recessed lighting, Andersen windows, fresh paint, and Fujitsu ductless air conditioners
- Exterior Highlights Include: Front porch with mature Japanese Maple trees, drip irrigation system, paver stone driveway, citrus and cherry plum trees, deer fencing, and power-washed deck with gates
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.